|E-mobility prospect V.
The meeting platform for electromobility and e-mobility
The conference E-mobility prospect – The meeting platform for the electromobility and e-mobility (Perspektívy elektromobility – stretnutie na platforme elektromobility and e-mobility) will be organized by FCC Public in cooperation with Trencin Expo Center as the part of supporting programme of EloSys 2014, the largest fair on electrical engineering in Slovakia.
The date: October 15, 2014, from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM.
This event is the fifth one of that name. It will provide a meeting platform for electromobility and e-mobility. Compared to the last-year’s conference, there’s a shift in designation from electromobility to e-mobility in general, which offers wider space for presentation of various alternative sources of energy for propulsion systems of independent traction and indicate wide variety of new technical and economic points of view at the whole area of eco-mobility.
The programme will focus on current state of the e-mobility branch in Slovakia as well as in the European and global context, including the prospect of future development.
Topics of the conference
• trends in construction of electric vehicles,
• electromobility in the context of other alternative car propulsion systems,
• legislation and standardization in electromobility,
• energy for electromobility as a part of smart grids,
• charging station infrastructure for electric cars and other electric vehicles,
• user experience with electric cars,
• electric vehicles for work, for leisure, and for people with special needs,
• electric vehicles for public transport of persons,
• electromobility and related disciplines in education of youth.
Conference participation is free of charge, based on the registration at the FCC Public website. The EXPO CENTER will provide free access to the exhibition ground for conference participants.
Similar conference in Trenčín (October 15, 2013):